Friday, December 31, 2010

goodbye, 2010!

Last December I made the comment that 2009 was so good that I didn't think 2010 could compete, and while 2010 had its good moments, I can definitely say my prediction was right. It's been a rough year.

I hope 2011 will be better, but if I'm honest, I don't really believe that it will be. There are no simple answers to the problems weighing on my heart, and I know that the next few weeks and months are going to bring answers I don't want to hear and decisions I don't want to make. Despite that, I am hopeful that at least we're reaching a place where there will be answers, even if they aren't the ones I want. Waiting and wondering is exhausting, so I will gladly move past that stage.

At any rate, tomorrow means a new year and the end of the holiday season, and I'm SO ready! Goodbye, 2010. I'm not so sad to see you go...

No comments:

Post a Comment